|nampak gebu je ..suka gambar ni|
|comel anaknya, lakinya menten hensem je kan.|
What Aishwarya Rai Doing For Losing Weight
Aishwarya Rai is addicted to workout after baby birth. She has been shedding weight by running and jogging. She was not always sticking to home as other womens normally do.
A devoted mother, Aishwarya has focused exclusively on her 1-year-old daughter since giving birth to little angel. Even while fulfilling her contractual obligations, such as her Cannes red carpet walk for L’Oreal, Aishwarya has traveled with her daughter.
Whenever she missed Yoga, she has been always compensate it in gym, she dont like any single chance of negligence. As this is really important for her career and family and fans.
Aishwarya Rai Weight Loss Diet Plan
No one in world is true punctual and regular in doing jobs. sometime she missed joga and gym and but balanced all with her diet plan.
* Her diet consists of boiled vegetables, which is easy to digest, full of nutrients, contains little or no fat and flavorful.
* She mostly have brown rice and grilled fish in dinner. Brown Rice is more effect than white rice. The high fiber content in brown rice helps you to burn more fat and decreases the chances of overeating by satisfying the appetite.
* She takes 8 glass water daily.
* In her breakfast, she prefers to eat toast made with brown bread and oats.
You can follow these tips for Weight Loss Like Aishwarya Rai
* Exercise more, Eat less but healthy
* Be careful about dinner, choose fatless food for your dinner
* Habits needs time to change it. so dont be so quick. its your body not a machine
* Instead of taking heavy meal at once in a day, try to have couple of small meals, you can break your one time meal in several that gives you energy whole day
* Drink maximum water
* Do eat protein in every meal.
* Eat and enjoy your favorite foods as well because it will also help in weight loss.
* Eat a food when it is of season. Don’t simply try to eat off-season foods. It may not be good in taste or flavor.
thnkx to sumber: http://kartikel.com/news/23849/ehaishwarya-rai-dah-kurus